- - Experience in PHP development
- - Experience in Node.js development
- - Advanced Linux CLI (Bash/similar) skills
- - Writing and communication skills (Pre-intermediate+ English).
- - Active development of the project that helps automate customer sites maintenance
- - Communication with developers, participation in Scrum project processes
- - Ability to thoughtfully understand the full stack implications of features being built
- - Take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies, solve non-standard and challenging tasks.
As a plus:
- - Experience in AWS serverless stack (Lambda, Step Functions)
- - Wordpress - experience writing custom plugins
- - Experience working in multi-technology projects
- - Experience with Drupal 7/8.
- - Competitive salary
- - Flexible schedule
- - Friendly team and management loyal to the employees
- - Wide social package (medical insurance, classes in English, compensation of sports expenses, payment for additional education).