Software Support Engineer
- Требуемый опыт работы: от 3х лет
- Полная занятость, гибкий график
Additionally, you will be involved in
- We are looking for engineers to support customers of one of the largest dedicated Drupal/Wordpress hosting platforms in the world. The primary responsibility is to provide technical guidance and information to customers. This includes reviewing log files, New Relic data, codebase structure/contents and identifying potential points of failure, as well as areas of improvement.
You are expected:
- - Contributing to documentation
- - Assisting with testing new products and tools
- - Providing CMS expertise to new and existing customer groups.
Bonus Points For:
- - Deep understanding of PHP - you program and debug PHP, and you're experienced working with Drupal and/or WordPress
- - Skilled in GIT
- - Experience with Composer, Build Tools and CI
- - Experience using the command line
- - Fluent in reading and understanding log files and error messages
- - Loves a good database query mystery
- - Familiar with the full stack, caching, and performance tuning
- - Is patient and understanding under pressure
- - English writing skills and is very personable via email
- - Experienced in a customer facing role, working as a consultant or in an agency environment where you worked with clients
- - Project management experience, or similar experience working on a team to solve problems
- - Previous experience doing IT or tech support
- - Having DrupulOrg and/or WordPress.org profiles
- - Being a regular attendee at Drupal Camps and/or WordCamps.
- - Work on non-standard projects in a team of highly qualified specialists
- - Competitive salary
- - Office in the center of Minsk
- - Flexible schedule
- - Opportunity for career growth
- - Possibility of business trips to the USA
- - Wide social package (medical insurance, classes in English, compensation of sports expenses, payment for additional education).